Tarshish might look more attractive, just GO TO NINEVEH

So, I've been trying hard to get something done lately, it's been very
stressful but I kept persisting and pushing it hard to have it my
way....

I got very tired and stressed out and I decided to just hear God about it.....


Without much effort, I was directed to the story of Jonah, how he
heard God's voice and still decided to have things his own way. I was
reminded of how much stress he went through, how much resources he
spent (the Bible says Jonah flew to Tarshish and he paid the FARE
thereof, I interpret that to mean that HE WASTED MONEY ON THE WRONG
PROJECT BECAUSE OF DISOBEDIENCE ), how much pain he brought upon
himself and those around him just because he felt where God was
leading him wasn't good enough.......


After going through the Scripture again, I just saw myself asking this question
"Why should a man go through all these after HEARING GOD on what
should be done???... WHY??????

I think hearing God should settle all our doubts and fear..

Jonah already heard God but he decided to have things done his own
way and he suffered BIG TIME.....
God in his great mercies still gave him another chance to get it right
again.........

# It's amazing how much pain we put ourselves through when we fail to
obey, how much resources, time and effort we lose when we think what
God is offering is not good enough......


# If only we know who is speaking, if we're so sure God has said
something, I believe that should give us CONFIDENCE to go anywhere so
long He's with us........

# God is not deaf (to your prayers), you are just STUBBORN......

# I pray God will minister to you beyond the few words I've typed here....
May we all receive grace and strength to trust God and allow Him have
His way in our lives......


# There's no need for comparism when you're taking God's route for
your life......

# Tarshish might look more attractive, just GO TO NINEVEH because
that's where God is leading you..

# Its not always about WHERE YOU ARE, it's about WHO IS THERE WITH.

Ojo Michael (2017)

Post a Comment

0 Comments