I write because someone else's RISING in life is tied to the produce of my WRITING...

I just don't write because I feel like doing so, I write because I
NEED to write.


I write because someone else's RISING in life is tied to the produce
of my WRITING...


Any time God gives me something to write and I fail to discipline
myself to write and share with the world, I always feel like I've
stopped someone's growth somewhere, I always feel like I've stopped
someone from rising in life....
This is how I feel deeply in my spirit.


Trust me when I say this, this (writing) is MORE THAN JUST AN
ADDICTION, IT'S A SUBMISSION TO GOD'S LEADING


It's not always about ME, it's about what God wants to get across to
the world THROUGH ME.

That's why I always reach out to others even when I don't feel like doing so..

# There is FIRE in my bone , PASSION in my blood, and a BIG GOD in my being.


This ONE LIFE I have sincerely belongs to JESUS CHRIST


Ojo Michael (2017)

Post a Comment

0 Comments