The Secret of Ojo Micheal's writing.


Michael, are you sure it's not just copy and paste???

Michael, do you write those articles you share yourself???

Michael, how do you write it.. Like how do you put those words together???

Hello, I'm tired of getting those questions.. I'm really tired...

Its funny how some people (especially those that know me very well few years ago) just don't believe that I WRITE WHAT I SHARE ON MY WALL.

Sincerely I write them myself (through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit).... I'm bold to say that I'm responsible for 90% of what I post here.. I give the 10 % to the books I've read, some great
articles and insights from great men who minister to me regularly.

How did I start writing.. Who taught me how to write? The answer is just GOD, sincerely it's God.

How do I know when I have something to write??? When there's something to write, there's a way MY SPIRIT MAN GETS MY ATTENTION, it's really beyond explanation.. I just hope you
understand.

I hear voices in my spirit and simply PEN DOWN MY THOUGHT. I've heard so many things while having my bath, chilling in the men's room, inside the bus, while studying the word, minutes before actually closing my eyes at night, in the middle of a discussion with some great people...to mention but few. 

I write because there's something to voice out.. Because there's VIRTUE on the inside of me, the spirit in me wants to voice out, Just like Elihu (Job 32). When I write, I get REFRESHED. Its divine, believe me. I write because i believe that someone else's RISING is tied to the PRODUCE OF MY PEN.

Also, note that I really don't like to call myself a writer... At least, not now, Writers are people that have to deliver always.. Somehow there're under pressure.

I only write WHEN THERE'S SOMETHING TO SHARE... Until He impresses it in my spirit man, there's nothing for me to express. Its just a privilege to have the grace to pen down something meaningful. It's golden, and I don't take it lightly.

If you're still there doubting the authenticity of my articles.. Then your problem is YOU... YOU really don't believe that God can use anyone... You really don't believe that anyone can change from bad to good, from nothing to something.

Go and read 2 Cor 5 :17.
A man in Christ is NEW IN TOWN... He's not who you are used to.. He's new, allow him reintroduce himself.

This is for someone out there, don't wait for permission before delivering your divine message to your generation. YOUR ORDINATION DOES NOT NEED THE PERMISSION OF ANY INSTITUTION, IT IS FROM ABOVE. GO AND MAKE EXPLOIT.

Ojo Michael (2019)

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. The first time on your website. . It is beautiful and I love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...Awww, woman of substance.
      Its so good to have you here.
      Thanks for reading. I'm honored BIG TIME.

      Let's do MORE for God and HUMANITY

      Delete
  2. We give God praise who perfects His praise from the mouth of babes and suckling. Glory to His name for giving you the tongue of a ready writer. Greater you I pray in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen.
      Gifted Gift, good to have you here

      Thanks so much for reading. I'm honored

      Delete