The power of ONE (a single) MESSAGE


I've been opportune to listen to several audio messages within the few years I've spent on earth. I've been blessed by many of these messages and today I'll love to share with you just 9 of the numerous
messages I came across early in life. The ones I'll be sharing really impacted my life the first time I listened to them and it DID SOMETHING ON THE INSIDE OF ME... I met the speaker (through the message) and had an encounter with God. Happy Reading.

1) Anointing for supernatural insight: Bishop David Oyedepo
I remember that night I listened to this message, I was just in my room listening attentively and suddenly something happened on the inside of me. I was blessed beyond measure, it was as though the speaker was right there in my room laying hands on me. It's a message,  won't forget so fast.

2) Die Empty  Dr Myles Munroe
It was a night also, I listened to it before going to bed. Every moment of the message was actually a message for me. It was as though the man was live in my room speaking to me directly. That night I decided to make my life count and not return to the grave with God's potential on the inside of me. I decided to Die empty.
3) The myth of singleness  Dr Myles Munroe
Another remarkable night in my life. I was just bored and tired of been single. I was tired of been tagged the "boring and odd guy". Glory to Jesus, I came across this message and it changed my perspective about my state. It made me see singleness as a strength. It really ministered to me.

One sentence from this message I won't forget all my life is that "You need to be so busy fulfilling purpose to the extent that people will who you were meant to be before even saying Hi to you. Be so busy that God will have to interrupt your schedule to bring someone into your life".

Wow, that statement got me thinking and it kind of saved in my subconscious. To God's glory that statement has become a reality in my life. Today, there is no single friend (real one) of mine that hasn't noticed and mentioned to me that part of me that has to do with my
purpose. Hallelujah!!!

4) 20 things you need to do before you become 30: Akomaye Ugar
Wow, this is another great message that sowed a seed of greatness in my life. The speaker was just on point and his message got me thinking.

5) Relationship talk: Rev. Albert Oduwole
This is another great message I came across while I was just at home doing nothing. The speaker was just too funny. I was just laughing all through his ministration but beyond laughing, I was blessed.

6) Attractiveness: Pastor Kingsley
This message is a very popular one. It's an awesome message from the relationship apostle himself. He said so many things within a short time. He has a special sense of humor. I laughed, laughed and laughed some more. Above all, I was blessed. This message made me make a decision never to hook up with a mediocre in my life. The pastors personal testimony got my attention. If not for this message, I would have settled for something less than God's best for me. Thank God for this message.

7) What will you do with your last hour: Pastor David Ogbueli
Wow, this message got me thinking about Heaven. I became so heavenly conscious, it made me see the reality that not only are we in the last days but we're actually in the last seconds . God can come anytime, I've got to be prepared always for the coming of Christ.

8) Ancient secret of Grace and Relevance: By Apostle Joshua Selman (Koinonia)
This is one great man of God I love so much. His message is always pure and direct from the source of life. I listened to this message while on campus. It was a night, I still remember that night. My roommates were fast asleep, I was just lying on me bed, getting blessed. The ministration was so real, I just met myself on my knee crying and pleading to God for more grace. It made me depend more on
the Holy Spirit. Sincerely, something happened to me that night.

Last but not the least...

9) Plans, Purposes and Pursuit :Kenneth Hagin
This is just an addition to the list.. Its actually a book not an audio message. It's one of the very first books I read early in life. It ignited my love for books. This book gave me a new perspective about Jesus. It made me understand so many things I never gave a thought before. It made me see how a man can be so busy doing what God didn't ask him to do. Note that I got this book as a gift from my sister's friend when I went for post jamb (2011) in the very first higher institution (University of Ibadan) I visited. I didn't gain admission that year but I GAINED PURPOSE.

Adeleke Oladapo, I won't forget what you did for me. God bless you. This same book started so many things you see in my life today.

Note that I've listened to other great messages from great people, I just decided to share this 9 with you.

Moral of the story:
I really don't know what to write in this section but I trust God to help me write something.. Hmmmmmm, I've written something already (Wink).

1) If a message is inspired by God, it can never get outdated. You can listen to it over and over again and always get blessed.

2) One audio message is more than enough to change your life if you listen to it with AN OPEN HEART AND A HUNGRY SOUL. Never underrate the power of one message.

3) I really can't remember how I got those messages on my phone then, who sent it to me and why it was sent to ME. Somehow I GOT IT AND I USED IT. Many time, great things come our way but we don't pay attention to them not to talk of utilizing them.

4) This space is for you. You're free to add to the list.

In addition, I want you to note that I listened to those messages (Except No 8 by Joshua Selman) back then in my teenage years while I was just at home seeking admission (for 3  years). Yes I was very hungry for God, knowledge and relevance in my teenage years and somehow GOD SAW MY HEART AND HE ORDERED MY STEPS, he filled me abundantly.

Those investment is really worth it. Looking at the fruits they've yielded and will continue to yield by God's grace, all I have to say is THANK YOU JESUS!!!

#Invest in a teenager today

#Every great man started small and have a story to tell

#You don't stumble on greatness. If you want it, you've got to work for it... It has to be INTENTIONAL

# I'm a work in progress. I'm coming from somewhere and I AM GOING SOMEWHERE, BY GOD'S GRACE I WILL GET THERE.

# I haven't come this far to give up - God forbid.

Wow, you actually read it to the end. I love your spirit. Thanks so much. I hope this ministers to someone?

Ojo Michael (2019)

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Oduntan Oluwafunke20 May 2022 at 13:25

    This is loaded and impactful
    Thank you for sharing this
    I need to download the messages as well so I can get to learn too.
    God bless you sir

    ReplyDelete