The Chronicles of Brother Shabalala and Sister Shukusheka. Episode 1

Hurray! Yeeeeeh💪. Welcome to the first episode of Brother Shabalala and Sister Shukusheka.  I can assure you that all the episodes would exceed your expectations, about everything else I do hope you pick up SPECIFIC LESSONS from each episode,  and MAKE CHANGES IN YOUR PERSONAL LIFE.  Let's Move.💪😁
Brother Shabalala met Sister Shukusheka in church , they've been building something that looks like a good friendship. So,  Brother Shabalala heard about Sister Shukusheka friendship with someone that doesn't look so much like a spiritual giant,  what got him very offended was the fact that the guy was boasting about his sweet relationship with Sister Shukusheka,  and he showed Brother Shabalala their chat.

Sister Shukusheka kept laughing out loud,  sending voice notes of laughter,  using legion of stickers,  calling him big head and all.

Brother felt very bad, you know why?
  In his own DM with Sister Shukusheka, all they do is to "Celebrate Grace ".🤣 Sister Shukusheka was always talking about her vision,  dreams she's having,always giving prayer points to Brother Shabalala. 

Brother Shabalala couldn't  believe that there was another part of Sister Shukusheka that's not so all about God and demons.

He attacked sister Shukusheka (as seen in this picture).

Don't tell me the chat Johnbosco showed me is actually real ? 
 Souls are perishing, and you're laughing in a man's DM?

Why are you not making me laugh?

Bla bla bla. What are you taking me for?🤦‍♂️


Sister Shukusheka kept saying,  "Its not like that", "Man of God,  calm down",  "Let's not give room to the devil"

The more she said those words,  the furious Brother Shabalala gets. 🤣


Brother Shabalala called her a "Pretender", and that got her very angry.

So, she had an outburst. 

It's not my fault.
Yes, its not my fault. You're the one always acting as if we were created to only fast and pray,  you have never acted like a human,  hence my relationship to you like a spirit,  the last time I tried relating with you as a human  being by telling you how much I love my friends hairstyle,  you quoted scriptures about how we were meant to only covet spiritual gifts,  you remember?
  Johnbosco is also a Christian,  and we don't even talk about  "Carnal things", as you're making me feel. 
He just knows how to pass little compliments,  he knows how to read my moods and calm my nerves, he doesn't automatically conclude that I'm not spiritual every time I try to talk about my career ambitions.

So, it's not my fault.  You don't know I can laugh because you have never made me laugh,  so it has nothing to do with me.

Brother Shabalala replied,  "Uhnmmm, so it's like this "
  What do you think I can do now?

Sister Shukusheka looked at him, and laughed out loud.  "Man of God ", I'll be right back.  For now, I celebrate your Grace. 🌝

Post a Comment

18 Comments

  1. Great man. Cheers to greatness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made laugh and at the same time..I learnt some things... thank you sir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you learnt something.

      Delete
  3. This is actually what happens in the real sense especially when the so called spiritual brothers says i am your spiritual father. They have forgotten that the work of a spiritual father start from the spiritual to affect the physical. It is not just about Bible every time, ask about other things too. Bro Shabalala you too, know when to make our sister laugh everything is not bible😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣

    Papa Mike, I will be back for now, I celebrate grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can't afford to miss any of the episode🥰 .

    God bless u boss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwww!! This is an intriguing, enlightening yet hilarious piece

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love it
    Can't wait for the next episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing piece. Lining up for the next episode.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Paposh! Nice one. Johnbosco na correct guy. It's the name for me 😂

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Bro is still looking for past questions from Sis. Is it Is that will give you scope? He didn't ask Johnbosco for expo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is interesting.
    I am excited to read the next episode.
    Pls when is it coming out🥺

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well-done papa. This is actually real o, as a believer we ought to learn how to balance things.......now John Bosco want to take over Shabalala's territory(lol)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ADEEKO TEMITOPE11 March 2022 at 13:01

    This is just a depiction of what's happening in the real world. You're doing well sir. Keep growing big. I love what you do��

    ReplyDelete
  13. Folarin Michael11 March 2022 at 16:23

    Weldone brother, waiting for the next episode

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice one Paps, It was really engaging. Very real story line. I am patiently waiting for the next episode 😁😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  15. There is so much to learn.
    Reality differs indeed 😁😁

    ReplyDelete