Episode 2 : The Chronicles of Brother Shabalala and Sister Shukusheka


Sister Shukusheka messaged Brother Shabalala later that night,  telling him how much she loves him,  and how she intentionally grew close to him,  using desire for Bible Study and more prayers as a passage of entry into his personal space,  in her words, "I know that if I don't come from a spiritual angle,  you will never agree to sit with me.🤪
 Brother Shabalala read the message,  and he was smiling at his own end. He also went ahead to tell her how much he loves her, and he can't forget how he felt the first time she took praise and worship,  it was like Heaven was hanging out with earth. 

  Sister Shukusheka intercepted, "Man of Grace, erm as we were discussing the other day, about JohnBosco saga"🌝 He already promised to take me to the Cinema,  and I've always wanted to go there. I would prefer to go with you,  I don't know if you can take me, so I would decline his offer. 

Brother Shabalala went silent for few minutes,  then he replied, "Hmmmmmm,  this Cinema issue,  Hmmmmmm I've never been there too, and I don't want anything to distract my focus from the 3rd Heaven I've been gaining entrance to recently ". How will I be sitting down in such cozy environment,  and not be thinking carnal things ?🙈

Sister Shukusheka replied with a laugh emoji, and five funny stickers.🤣
"Man of God, its not that deep", remember we won't be the only one there, so fear not, all your friends are in your head.

Brother Shabalala typed "Hmmmmmm,  daughter of Zion, I'm just trying to be careful,  I don't want us to give place to the devil ".
  Sister Shukusheka replied,  I understand perfectly,  and I won't allow that either. I've got to go offline now,  let's talk later.


Immediately she typed that,  message notification of JohnBosco dropped "Hey babe, the last time I saw you was yesterday,  and it feels like eternity already "🙈, Sister Shukusheka read the message,  and had a big grin, but as a daughter of Zion that has to focus on Heavenly race, she replied "JohnBosco,  I'm not your babe o, let us know what we're doing ", by the way did you read the bible before stepping out today?
  JohnBosco replied, My Angle ehn, "Kamaparo Kamaja ole  (sincerely speaking), I forgot to do so,  but I did magic reading (closing your eyes, and opening the bible, just to read anywhere you set your eyes o), but what I saw wasn't funny,  so I closed it immediately and ran away. 🌝

Sister Shukusheka replied,  JohnBosco will not kill me with laughter o🤣, what did you see?

He replied,  sweetie pie ehn, do you really want to know?

She said yes.

Okay,  the first thing my eyes saw as I did magic reading was, Deuteronomy 28:16 "Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field."

It was too much for me to bear, so I ran away. 

Sister Shukusheka read the message and laughed out loud at her end, then she replied,  "Don't worry,  you're not cursed. God is just trying to teach you not to depend on magic reading for your daily living,  so you won't feel excited when you open to good places,  and run away when you see places like the curse of today " Odogwu,  fear not ehn.🤣

JohnBosco replied,  I was very scared o, in my mind, I kept asking God what I've done wrong.🙈

Sister Shukusheka told him to have serious reading plan,  and she promised to help him with one, when they see in person. 


The next day, she met Brother Shabalala and she asked him about the idea for a movie, so he replied by saying he wants to ask his spirit (in the place of prayer) for a permission to see a movie with her.

Sister Shukusheka shouted,  are you kidding me?

Oh, God of Abraham,  Issac and Jacob.

 Ahhhhhh,  Brother Shabalala.
Ahhhhh,  My God and my father,  Ahhhhh. 

Okay,  spirit man, continue.

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro shabalala will not kill me with laugh🤣🤣.... pastor Mike start thinking of how to convert this series to a movie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great insight from both series . It is real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omo.......can't stop laughing......spiritual bro shabalala

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done. Humour and spirituality with a message worth listening to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bro Shalalala must be kidding me😅😂😂😂 on top cinema

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't kill myself 😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olanike Abioye3 April 2022 at 21:31

    It is well ooooo ����������
    Bro Shabalala continue ����
    The Lord is your strength

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sister should comman teach me these communication skills o

    ReplyDelete