Oh, shyness
You've tormented me enough,
You've limited my growth in many ways,
You've stopped me from manifesting.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Shyness, I give up on you....
The other day, my teacher asked a question in class. The answer was in my head but you (shyness) stopped me from shining
I went to a party, guys and ladies were dancing. All the dance steps is just the same way i do dance at the front of the mirror in my room.
I felt like standing up to the dance floor, BUT you (shyness) stopped me from shining........
I was out the other day, looking very smart. A very DEEP 3B (BIG GOD, BRAIN and BEAUTY) lady was giving me all the GREENLIGHT a gentleman needs to shoot his shot. She also caught my fancy. I felt like approaching her, at least just to have a new friend BUT you (shyness) stopped me AGAIN....
This one was very painful , i was in a commercial bus. I felt a very DEEP nudge to preach the gospel. In fact, the Holy Spirit ministered the exact Scriptures i needed to get the work done. I was about to speak BUT you (shyness) stopped me from doing so. I kept beating myself up for days. I couldn't imagine that shyness stopped me from winning souls to the kingdom of God......
Oh, shyness, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
I've got DEEP stuff to share with the world, There's SO MUCH on the inside of me lying fallow
I've got a MESSAGE, I've been sent to Nations but you (shyness) are trying hard to stop me...
SHYNESS, Oh Shyness,
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Not again will you stop me.
I will ARISE!
I will SHINE!
Now, I'm FREE!!!
Its no longer about me, Its about the light of God on the INSIDE OF ME...
I'm too loaded to be held down with shyness...
LIGHT has come...
Now, I'm FREE
Its time to FLY
Bring back the music, I want to dance
Dear teacher, ask me any question, I'm ready to answer...
3B lady, I'm here for you...
Mr Devil, I'll cause havoc in your kingdom by turning men to righteousness..... Take me as far as Sambisa forest, I'm ready to preach the gospel.... I've got the Holy Ghost, that's more than enough.
Hello world, I'm sorry for being silent for too long...
I'm here to deliver a very DEEP something...
Its time to be a BLESSING...
Say NO to shyness....
ARISE
SHINE
Through the power of God on the inside of you, give birth to Beauty and glory. All to the glory of God's name...
Ojo Michael (2019)



3 Comments
Top notch article
ReplyDeleteSmiles.
DeleteGlory to God.
Thanks for reading. I'm honored
Wow. Awesome
ReplyDelete