DON'T DILUTE YOU


"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you; and I ordained you a prophet to the nations." - Jeremiah 1:5.
A great friend (Aina Omoniyi) of mine inspired this post yesterday... I shared a post on a platform we share and he made a comment.. He said "Ojo Michael, I just want to be like you when I grow up". I just gave a smile and replied by saying" The world doesn't need another Ojo Michael, just BE YOU. You are good enough..... What if i tell you i also want to be like YOU "

Trust me, I wasn't pulling his legs. This young man is someone i admire from afar, He's a very cool headed, intelligent and creative personality... He has been a very resourceful personality, I've gotten many DEEP materials from him. He's always right on time.

So i made him understand that what he's doing is really significant. Everybody doesn't have to be a writer, and it doesn't make you less than the other person. Just ensure that you are also a blessing to HUMANITY in your own little corner.

The question you should ask yourself is, "In what area do i want my generation to DEPEND on ME???" 
Look WITHIN and find your answer.

You see God has already ordained you and YOUR ORDINATION does not need a NOMINATION before you pass your Divine INFORMATION to your GENERATION.

Whatever God has called you to do,whoever God has called you to be, just make sure you do that thing and be that person UNDILUTED.

We live in a part of the world where people have lost their own identify and are just living a duplicate of someone else's life.

Don't edit and adjust your life in such a way that you end up losing your very own self and start living someone else's life.

I'm not saying you shouldn't strive to improve yourself neither am i saying you should not make changes where you're getting it wrong but what I'm saying is that 

"You shouldn't be so busy trying to make a living that you end up up getting old and realize that you've not really LIVED".

Some ladies have tried to adjust the way they speak, walk, and do things to the extent that they no longer exist, they're simply another version of someone else we already know. Same applies to guys.

Some pastor's have adjusted their ministry and diluted their message in such a way that they've lost their God given mandate, all they are left with is just what they learnt from their MENTOR/SPIRITUAL FATHER as they call it.




Hello,i overheard you saying you want to be like me? Really, so you don't know i also want to be like you. 

Hmmmm,that's the experience of so many people. You want to be like me,i want to be like you and we both end up losing the real man in us.

In conclusion, i urge you to sit back and make a decision to BLESS PEOPLE WITH THE UNDILUTED YOU IN YOU.

Believe me,we don't need another Omotola, E.A Adeboye, Timi Dakolo,
Lionel Messi, Ojo Michael, and the likes , what we need is the YOU IN
YOU.

Has God called you to be a writer, dancer, musician, entrepreneur or whatever it may be, just make sure you DO WHAT GOD HAS CALLED YOU TO DO UNDILUTED.

If you change yourself to be like me, that means the world has lost YOU (your message) and all you will be doing is just complementing what God called me to do, what a tragedy!  Make sure that doesn'thappen to you.

#GO INTO THE WORLD AND BLESS LIVES WITH THE "UNDILUTED YOU".

Always remember that YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOUR AUDIENCE...... There's a generation God has called you to and your personality is a direct match up to deliver a very DEEP something to them. 

You don't need to be a duplicate when you can bless your generation with the UNDILUTED YOU.

I am Ojo Michael. I write as Ojo Michael. When you read me, you're reading Ojo Michael. I'm not trying to write or speak like someone else. To God's glory, i have my UNIQUE WAY of reaching my audience... So, I am the ORIGINAL ME.

# Don't try to cage me in a BOX, I will BREAK IT 

Brother Shabalala and Sister Shukusheka, have you discovered the area you want your generation to DEPEND on YOU??? 

Ojo Michael (2019)

Post a Comment

0 Comments