The funny reason why I didn't have any girlfriend all through secondary school days

Let me share this little secret with you...


While I was very young (between 10-15 years old), I noticed something
that was consistent in my life and I was bothered about it...


. I noticed that anytime I just spot a girl that I like in my
class(Jss and Ss days) then or somewhere else...


Whenever I start noticing someone and feel like approaching that
person, immediately I just pick interest in that person, before I
spell JACK, every guy in the class has already started noticing the
same lady, it's even worse when I tell my friends about it, at times I
do feel this guys are ENEMY OF PROGRESS, why are they interested in
the same person I'm having feelings for???


This is one of the funny reasons why I didn't get into any
relationship during my secondary school days....


I hated competition back then and I just felt it's cool to leave it
for someone else...


I'll try to get someone else that'll be for only me, but the same
trend keeps repeating itself, before I approach the lady and tell her
what's on my mind, I'll just see other guys rallying around her and
trying to form Mr nice guy .


I took me time before I came to the reality that..


(1) WHATEVER IS GOOD IS NOT JUST FOR ONE PERSON


(2) Other guys are not blind too, they're seeing what you're seeing too


(3) As a man, you must be ready for COMPETITION, especially when you
are yet to win the heart of the lady you love.
Competition doesn't mean you are bringing yourself down, it simply
means you are giving the other person substantial reasons why you
should be the chosen one...


(4) A man is not expected to give up easily on life or relationship.
You must know what you want and be ready to GO FOR IT...


Don't be easily discouraged...
Nothing good comes easy, not even a fine and virtuous lady. .# Winks


(5) Never feel less of a MAN because you professed your love to a lady
and she turned you down.
It doesn't make you less of who you are, it's just that she didn't
like what she sees in you, or she's not observant enough.
Someone else will surely like you.


(6) The person you like also has her own expectations from life. So
you have to allow her to DECIDE whether to like you or not.


Because you like her is not enough reason for her to like you back.
Come to think of it, are you into a relationship with everyone who has
a feeling for you too or is it possible to feel same way towards
everyone that's attracted to you???


# Note that I'm still SINGLE, but I've learnt ALOT..


I now know better and when I see what I want, I'll surely GO FOR IT
(you can trust me to get it.. # Winks)


I hope you learnt one or two things from this story???


Ojo Michael (2017)

Post a Comment

0 Comments