THE MAN CALLED JESUS




 The man called JESUS CHRIST, He is ALL we really need.

The man called JESUS CHRIST
He is EVERYTHING.

Trust God with YOUR LIFE...

Until your LOVE for HIM become BIGGER than your prayer request, you won't really understand the sweetness of FELLOWSHIP WITH THE SPIRIT

The only celebrity in your life should be JESUS CHRIST.

When men look at your life, they should see reasons why God's name should be GLORIFIED...

When you get to this realm, you give God a platform to keep raising YOU because He knows that YOUR LIFE IS A MIRROR OF HIS GLORY....

If you master the act of GIVING ALL THE GLORY TO GOD, your life will NEVER know shame....

I have a testimony.

He took this timid big time stammerer and turned Him into a NEW MAN.... He is not done yet .

When i think of where He took me from, where i am right now and the assurance of a glorious future.
I'm always in AWE of His GLORY.

+ me - Jesus = Nothing..

JESUS CHRIST is the SECRET.

I am NOTHING without Jesus Christ, I'm not trying to be humble. I'm just being SINCERE

# I AM BECAUSE HE IS

Because of what He is doing in MY LIFE, i find it easy to believe what He has done in the Scriptures and will still do in reality...

When you can look at YOUR LIFE and SEE JESUS,it would be very hard for anyone to talk you out of "THIS JESUS THING"....

Just like that Samaritan woman, I have  experience(s) that strengthens MY CONVICTION

Jesus Christ is REAL....

…………………………

This Jesus Christ is REAL.

Get intimate with Jesus Christ. Dear friend, the BEST THING you can get from me is MY JESUS.

I invite you to ACCEPT my Jesus. Allow Him to be ALPHA OMEGA of your life.... # Ask for personal ENCOUNTER... # Just say "Lord Jesus, help me to KNOW YOU"

Jesus Christ : The BEST THING that happened to Ojo Michael 🙇

   Ojo Michael (2019)

Post a Comment

0 Comments