You can be LED!

During last orientation camp, they were having prayer meeting,and  the person leading prayers said anyone trusting God for healing should come out for prayers, some persons came out, so I asked the excos on ground to go and pray for them. 

I was at the back observing the situation and praying too, but I didn't go to the front to pray for anyone. 


 Suddenly, I sighted a lady at the front kneeling down and crying seriously,  I was touched, and I moved to meet her directly, I placed my hands on her shoulder in a way to pray for her, and the Holy spirit told me she doesn't need prayers, I should ask her why she was crying,  I heard God clearly and  obeyed. 

So I asked her,  Why are you crying? She said some things, and ended with, I just want God to post me to gsjsgsjsjsgshsk as my PPA.  I told her, that's settled already, and we just prayed a prayer of Thanksgiving. I gave her my contact, and asked her to message me.

That night she sent me her details, and I forwarded it tfahagajsgsjsgsjdvsisj.

I totally forgot about it.

They left camp yesterday, and she just called me an hour ago to thank me that she was posted to her desired PPA, and she is there for acceptance today. I was glad, and gave all glory to God. 

As a sense of appreciation, she asked for Nccf Lagos account number, and she sent in her CAPITATION. 

 *Moral of the story:* We must be very sensitive with the way we walk with God, and do the things of the spirit. 

Looking at the way she was praying and crying, I could have just prayed seriously and religiously for her out of passion, but I heard God telling me that it wasn't prayers,  I should engage her in a conversation, and with the help of God, what was so big to her that made her cry wasn't really big to God,  because He has the answer sorted easily, with just a contact with the right person. 

Only God knows what we have missed, because we keep doing what looks popularly correct, instead of *waiting to receive specific instructions for specific issues.* 

I pray we don't keep men in bondage because we fail to be sensitive ministers of the gospel. 


Recently, God has been talking to me about ALIGNMENT, and being led BY THE SPIRIT, and He has been teaching me EXPERIENTIALLY, with practical lessons in the school of the spirit. He can lead you into YOUR PLACE!


To everyone reading this, I pray you enter into the place of knowing what God is doing and say PER TIME!

You can know what God is saying, you don't have to do Guess work. God still leads. HE STILL LEADS!


Isaiah 30:21 

And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.


Romans 8:14
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.


I call you BLESSED!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Wow! It's actually very profitable working according to leading of the spirit. Thanks for sharing sir.
    Amen amen amen to the prayers.

    ReplyDelete