Episode 7: The Chronicles of Brother Shabalala and Sister Shukusheka


Immediately the Lady called JohnBosco "Johnny Shooter ", he had a very low countenance, and he told his friends that he would love to be alone for the moment. 

So, they gave him space, and the plan for Evangelism was suspended. 

Later that evening, all the ladies alongside Brother Shabalala went to visit JohnBosco,  they showed him genuine love, and made him understand that they haven't been themselves since the incident happened. 

As they were speaking, JohnBosco couldn't hold his tears, he got very emotional and started crying out loud. The atmosphere got really awkward, as they were all chorusing "Sorry, you're not alone, whatever happened, we are here for you ".

After much persuasion, JohnBosco got a hold of his emotions, and opened up to his friends. 

"I used to be a whore monger, I just love anything and everything that's under the skirt of a lady, and I won't stop until I have a bite of it. I wasn't always like this anyways, I was molested at 13 by one aunty in our neighborhood, she was always doing dirty things with me for years, until she left our area. Although, I didn't derive any pleasure in those things because I was very young, it was always painful, but it woke up something in me very early in life, it got me to be sexually active and that awareness really damaged me. It grew worse when I got into school, and met friends who were active too, we go out to meet prostitutes and satisfy our gratification. That  lady who called me Johnny Shooter the other day used to work in one of those prostitutes house, there was a lady they did promo for we their customers, it was pay for one get another free, so I was the one who paid the most and had a turn with almost all the prostitutes that day, that was how I got the demonic tag, "Johnny Shooter". The first day I saw Sister Shukusheka, it wasn't love at first sight, it was lust at first sight, I just wanted to have a taste of her, because she looked so much like one of those ladies (Sister Shukusheka shouted, God forbid). My life is such a mess. Can God really forgive and forget my past life , can God do anything serious with this life anymore? JohnBosco said these words with tears in his eyes. 


After he was done speaking, there was great silence in the atmosphere. No one could speak a single word. 
After five minutes, Brother Shabalala broke the silence by saying one of the most consistent nature of God is that He is loving, He is love personified. JohnBosco, I'm very sorry about your childhood experience, I'm sorry you had to go through all you experienced, but I am very sure that God has forgiven you. You did all of those in ignorance, but light has found you now. We won't allow the devil cheat you of the glorious future ahead of you. 

Sister Shukusheka replied, JohnBosco I see God bringing out a very powerful message from your story. I sensed that you had to go through all of those to bring out people from same. I see God delivering nations through you. JohnBosco, you have an assignment to fulfill, and you can't afford to fail your generation. 

An assignment? JohnBosco asked. 

Wobiliki commented, People of God, let's pray, I sense a heavy presence of God in this room,  Shakotilakowololo bugadimiasikio latunpa kelefino zazuzeh sebuotimo balewaelewa shekiniyen. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

After the prayers, they all started smiling at each other, and Sister Wobia asked again,  Can we just stop at Mega Chicken, I sense in my spirit that JohnBosco has lost a lot of energy, he needs to eat because the journey ahead of him is very far.

Wobia, your spirit only cathes food signal🤣, Brother Shabalala commented. 


It's fine, let's heed the biddings of the spirit of Sister Wobia, and we move from there. 😁🙌

Erm, JohnBosco,  I saw you in my dreams few days ago,  Sister Wobia commented. 
Ehhhh, what did you see?🌝 The ladles asked Sister Wobia.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Great.

    Wobia and food sha🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a small something.

      Delete